New York: The Indian Diamond & Colorstone Association (IDCA) has elected Shailesh Jhalani to succeed the outgoing Rajeev Pandya as president.
Jhalani, the owner of Prompt Gem Importers and the former vice president of the group, was voted in as president at the New York election on December 8, the IDCA said last week. Members chose Vinit Jobanputra of Sanghavi Diamonds as vice president.
The board’s executive committee will also include Manoj Bhandari of RMC Gems as secretary and Vibhor Saraf from Trillion Emerald as joint secretary. Rutali Gandhi of Sagar Star Corp. will be treasurer. Nimish Mehta will continue as a director for 2023.
The following people were newly elected as the IDCA directors:
- Navneet Chordia of Galaxy USA
- Haridas Kotahwala of Royal India USA
- Aniket Parikh of Terra Cor Diamonds
- Kailash Rawat of Rawat Gems
- Akshat Sanghavi of Dynamic Design Group
- Anshal Shah of Suraj Impex
- Jihan Vaghashiya or Star Rays NY